designed to be the most feature-rich,
Firefox, Safari, Opera, Konqueror and Chrome. A few of the major features of the library are listed below:
- The documentation, and the functionality itself, was designed for use by both
- No external libraries required (optional Prototype, Dojo or jQuery integration)
- Use inheritance to manage your validation settings. Define a setting globally, per-form, or per-element.
- Supports a choice of two APIs:
- HTML-like API placed inside comment tags. The choice for ease of use and simplicity.
- Cutting-edge ajax support with integrated caching mechanism and timeout behavior
- Easily configure custom validation functions to be triggered onblur, onsubmit, onchange, etc.
- Add onsuccess and onerror callback functions to integrate Validanguage into your existing site design.
- All validation functions and onsuccess/onerror callbacks are scoped so that the this keyword refers to the validated element.
- Easy-to-use keypress suppression.
- Includes numerous useful "transformation" functions to aid in producing slick forms that dynamically respond to users' input
To get Validanguage, click to view the download page or check out the main Validanguage demo.
- Internet Explorer (versions 6+)
- Firefox (all versions)
- Safari (all versions, including iPhone)
- Chrome (all versions)
- Opera (all versions)
- Konqueror (all versions)